We at Diver City SCUBA have always prided ourselves in our above industry standards for the store and for teaching. While business will not yet be able to return to normal, we want to make sure that you have a full understanding of our expectations of visitors/students and what you can expect from us!
Last Updated May 10th, 2021
We will be limited to 2 customers in the store at one time, please be patient if you are asked to wait outside.
Unfortunately, the City pools have closed again so we will not be able to conduct pool training at this time.
We have started to schedule courses at West Hawk Lake for the summer so please contact us if you are interested!
Last Updated January 22nd, 2021
Well it’s official we will be able to reopen our doors to the public at 10am on Saturday, January 23rd!!
- Daily sanitation and frequent sanitation between customers
- We are limited on the amount of customers in store at one time, please be patient
- If you feel unwell please do not enter the store
- We are doing the same and staying home if we need to
- For the time being we will be open Monday-Saturday from 10am-6pm
- Hand sanitizer is available at the door
- Please do not wear disposable gloves to our store. If you feel you need to wear gloves, you must put on a new pair while in the store
- Our surfaces are all sanitized and you touching them with used gloves just makes our work harder and does not keep you or anyone else safe
- We ask that you limit the number of items you handle while in the store
- Items that cannot be sanitized must be removed from the shelves for 72 hours making them unavailable for other people to purchase
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Social distancing standards will be in place
- Backdoor is for staff use only, all customers must enter and exit through the front door
- Curbside pickup will still be available;
- Place your order online, or give us a call at the shop
- We accept PayPal (online orders), credit card over the phone or eTransfer
- Payment must be done prior to pickup
- Onsite payments will be done in the store
- Park in the back lot and give us a call upon arrival
- We will promptly bring your items out back
- We also offer this for equipment servicing pickup/drop off
- Don’t forget to keep your Parts for Life active
- We will not be scheduling any sit in group courses, as of yet
- We will be able to offer, by appointment, 1 on 1 academic completion for;
- eLearning quick reviews
- Enriched Air dive simulation
- Equipment Specialist gear review
- All confined water sessions will continue to be postponed until further notice